Followers
Following
Name
Peter Blacket
City/State
Australia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Whats you best photographic advice ever given apart from joining RF Shooters?

My journey is young coming 4th year just started.

A farm friend retired i had no idea was a semi pro photographer as well he has helped me along the way.

Starting out shoot auto a few pics only mimic the settings and adjust after a few months will come second nature you will know whats right and dont have to do auto after that.

OK camera with top glass is better than top camera with ok glass.

Critique if you yearn for it put up not so good photos, work out what you did wrong and see if it matches CC rather than put up what you think is a good photo and have feelings crushed.

If your about to take a photo and think "thats a crap photo" dont take it, as it usually is first instinct best instinct

cheers lads and lasses and convertables have a good weekend may or may not go on a storm chase KMs involved may be a blue sky bust...

Another from old guy at my camera store easy one "fill the frame fill the frame" easier said than done at times a lovely chap still does repairs of cameras way past 70

'Watch what Karen is doing and try to keep up' ( :cool: ), but if that's not possible - try to see things from a different level/ angle/ distance...

(It's normal to look at stuff from head height - vary things).

Caution - you may end up with muddy knees... 😂😂😂

Phil

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back