Ease of use

Ha
PS hope im not hogging forum but find it less hostile than others.

Might hear from me heaps next week getting a new knee be laid up in hospital for 5 to 7 days depending on recovery. Bored shitless after 2 days

Doubt i will be allowed to sneak in my RP
Haha!! Sorry, I put a "Haha" like emoji on your comment above, and I meant it to go on this comment! Yes, being laid up in the hospital is going to give you time to read a lot!! Sometimes we need a bit of time off, though... good luck on the surgery!

The only bad thing about Canon is the cost. There’s no way around it, going RF is expensive. The cameras are fantastic. Even the budget friendly R50 and R100 are much more capable than some of the competition. Very easy to use.

One thing I really like about Canon cameras are their jpegs SOOC look fantastic 99% of the time. I know the Sony and Nikon people will disagree, but I think the color science Canon uses is hard to beat. Even when non-Canon profiles are applied in Lightroom the images still look great. I find the files flexible and the CRAW format is a literal space saver with no detriments to quality that I’ve found.

Good luck with your surgery. Spend that time on YouTube University and you’ll find plenty of information to keep you occupied!

PS hope im not hogging forum but find it less hostile than others.

Might hear from me heaps next week getting a new knee be laid up in hospital for 5 to 7 days depending on recovery. Bored shitless after 2 days

Doubt i will be allowed to sneak in my RP
Hiya Peter,

I (quite literally) feel your pain. I bought an R5 a few months ago, then a long-standing foot problem flared up and I ended up in hospital for 2 weeks, followed by an expected post-op recovery time of at least 12 weeks. Currently 6 weeks into my sentence 🥱, passing the time watching lots of togs on their YouTube channels. Guess if I can't actually be in the middle of a forest, shooting the autumn foliage, I can watch a YouTuber ( or 3!) doing just that!

Hope that you recover quickly and are soon able to put all that new-found knowledge to good use.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back