Hello from Austria 🇦🇹

MeisterE

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Klaus
Hi @all!
Hello from Austria 🇦🇹 My Name is Klaus. At the moment i am using Olympus Gear, but i am going to buy a R6 soon. Years ago i used a Canon 30D with many good lenses. I like taking pictures from birds, nature and people, especially from my 4 year old twins!
Next step... R6! 😉

Welcome Klaus! I do envy your location, I love Austria. I’ve visited quite a few times for either hiking or snowboarding. It’s been a few years since my last visit though, hopefully once covid has settled down I can make another visit. I don’t know how anyone copes with twins. We have an 8 month old boy and he’s plenty of work!

Hi @all!
Hello from Austria 🇦🇹 My Name is Klaus. At the moment i am using Olympus Gear, but i am going to buy a R6 soon. Years ago i used a Canon 30D with many good lenses. I like taking pictures from birds, nature and people, especially from my 4 year old twins!
Next step... R6! 😉
Hello Klaus

I too had Olympus gear prior to buying the R6. The autofocus and high ISO performance on the R6 is amazing. You will not be disappointed. Only downside to me was the general feel of the camera in comparison to the EM1 Mk3 and I don't think I'd risk taking it out in the rain. The Olympus went out in all weathers and never missed a beat!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back