Hello from Denmark

kimwi

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Kim Willer
Hello
My name is Kim Willer. I live in Denmark close to the Danish German border with 1 kilometer
to the Wadden Sea. I am 62 years old and have been photographing extensively all my life. Both as semi pro and amateur. Motives are primarily landscape, portrait and travel.
I've been all over camera systems, different formats, anlog and digital and pretty much every camera brand. For the last few years I have been using the Canon R5 as that camera is a sweet spot for me.
Looking forward to participating in this forum.
Kind regards
Kim Willer

Welcome Kim and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself to us. I couldn't agree more about the R5 :) Just let me know if you have any questions about the forum here.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back