Hello from France

gael

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Gael NEUEZ
Hi there,
my name is Gaël, i live in France 30km away from Paris; I'm a long canon hobyist, started with Canon EOS50 (film camera) in late 90s, then went digital with 400D, 60D, 90D (my current camera). I ordered and finally received my R7 last week, but waiting for Santa to officially put it under Xmas tree before i can open the box, and it's killing me :D
I am interested by a bit of everything in photography, but focussed last years on animals shooting (dogs, cats, horses...) as I even started my own business with it.
I'm thrilled with what R7 can bring me in terms of AF especially when shooting running dogs & so.
Also, like may enthousiasts here, love shooting birds so i can't wait pairing my sigma 150-600C with it.

Hope to learn and exchange a lot here !
Regards
Gael

Welcome Gaël and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. It sounds like Santa has been very generous to you this year! 🙂 Congratulations on starting your business too! How’s it going?

Hello Gael….Santa here…don’t wait to open your gift, I won’t tell anyone.
Enjoy the forum. 👍

Hi Gael. From one new to another, welcome to the forum. There’s a lot of good going on here. Enjoy!

Hi Gael, Welcome to the forum! You can just put the empty box under the tree and have an early Christmas!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back