Hello from N/W England!

MAZ

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Marilyn Sweet
I'm an equine photographer and always used Canon (currently 1DX). During lockdown I got into bird photography and purchased a Canon R6 which I really like (quite abit lighter than the 1DX ...)! Last week I added a RF 800mm which I've taken to photograph the birds at our local Wetland Trust Martin Mere. Lots to learn about the R6 - like not leaving finger on the shutter too long and taking 60 + shots in a flash of a stationary bird!!! Hoping to improve my technique of photographing birds in flight ready for when the geese and swans return to spend the winter here!

Welcome! I still do that at times! At least you wont miss the shot!

Welcome and thank you for joining up and introducing yourself Marilyn. Looking forward to seeing some of your equine pics!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back