Followers
Following
Name
Achim
City/State
Neuwied
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
My name is Achim, I live in northern Rhineland-Palatinate with my wife, daughter, four dogs and four cats.

I have photographed equestrian sports for 21 years, so my favorite subjects are dogs, cats and horses (and of course the family, but these photos remain private) . ;)

I look forward to good conversation, great photos and nice people.

Best regards,
Achim

Willkommen Achim and thank you for joining up here. It sounds like you have a pretty full household! I spent 10 years living in Herrenberg & Stuttgart. I’ve not visited for a few years now as our young boys have been keeping us busy, but hope to visit again once they are a little older and we don’t need to pack so much! Let me know if you have any questions about the forum.

Willkommen Achim and thank you for joining up here. It sounds like you have a pretty full household! I spent 10 years living in Herrenberg & Stuttgart. I’ve not visited for a few years now as our young boys have been keeping us busy, but hope to visit again once they are a little older and we don’t need to pack so much! Let me know if you have any questions about the forum.
Thank you and yes, we always have something going on. :)

I've never been to Herrenberg and I only know the airport in Stuttgart. 7 years ago we picked up a dog there who has lived with us ever since.

Make the trip as soon as you can, my experience says that such plans can fall through very quickly. I had a heart attack at the end of February, which really messed up my plans...long flights are no longer possible for me...so don't put it off too much. ;)

Thank you and yes, we always have something going on. :)

I've never been to Herrenberg and I only know the airport in Stuttgart. 7 years ago we picked up a dog there who has lived with us ever since.

Make the trip as soon as you can, my experience says that such plans can fall through very quickly. I had a heart attack at the end of February, which really messed up my plans...long flights are no longer possible for me...so don't put it off too much. ;)
Sorry to hear about your heart attack Achim, I hope you are doing better now. Life can certainly change very quickly. I was diagnosed with cancer at the start of this year, but was very lucky and caught it early so after an operation I’m cancer free again. Definitely a big wake up call not to waste any time or put off doing things. Spending as much time as possible with those I love is even more important now.

Sorry to hear about your heart attack Achim, I hope you are doing better now. Life can certainly change very quickly. I was diagnosed with cancer at the start of this year, but was very lucky and caught it early so after an operation I’m cancer free again. Definitely a big wake up call not to waste any time or put off doing things. Spending as much time as possible with those I love is even more important now.
Hi Timothy,

I am on a good way and I hope this way continues. ;-)

It's great that you too have found your way out of the crisis. But then you also know what I wrote about. You learn to set priorities. ;-)

So let's have a good time at the time with the people and things we love.

Best regards,
Achim

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back