Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Hedley Wright
Thank you for approving my membership.

I live near Ely in Cambridgeshire. An enthusiastic amateur, I use R3, R5 and R7 mostly with the RF100-500 and EF400/2.8 iii for sports and wildlife. Also shoot street and landscapes with Fuji gear and occasional infrarared with a modified Pen-F.

Looking forward to participating in and learning from the forum.

Welcome Hedley and thanks so much for joining up here and introducing yourself. Just let me know if you have questions about the forum and have a great Easter weekend! :)

Welcome Hedley and thanks so much for joining up here and introducing yourself. Just let me know if you have questions about the forum and have a great Easter weekend! :)
Thank you Tim - you have a good one also :)

I will be in the Cambridge area in May with my R5 and RF100-500. I like shooting birds, of a different kind, as in War Birds, at Duxford.

I will be in the Cambridge area in May with my R5 and RF100-500. I like shooting birds, of a different kind, as in War Birds, at Duxford.
I hope the weather is kind to you. I’ve only done Duxford once, maybe I should give it another go as I’m local 🙂.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back