Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Stephen James
Hi everybody
Good to be here, I have been interested in photography since the 1970's ,starting with a Pentax spot-matic 500. Moving to a film Nikon fg-20 which at the time was a Micky take camera ,but it still provided me with my first 10 out of 10 at my first camera club .I ended up being Chair there for 3 years.I'm not that good a shooter. I like to take sports and photos that other people kind of miss , that's my bag.After moving from Nikon I went with Canon starting with the 650d which I loved because it did all the hard work for me.From there to the 7D mark 2 then onwards to the 5d mark IV.Now I have the R6 mirrorless, which takes stunning j-pegs. I loved the 5D by the way although the R5 has replaced it . 20 Mp I thought might not be enough to satisfy , but if it"s good enough for National Geographic Magazine shooters it will do me. I also own a point and shoot Panasonic and a Canon Powershot G1x Mark3. I will not bore you with lenses but I do need to build up my RF lens collection.

Hello, welcome to R5 Shooters.

Welcome Stevie and thank you for joining up here! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to as.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back