I’ll soon be replacing my 6d, but it has been very good to me.

mimigamez

Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mimi Gamez
2021 romania - 0902.jpg
  • Canon EOS 6D
  • EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
  • 35.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/80 sec
  • ISO 160

I started with the 6d a few years back and thought I would one day upgrade the 5d line, but with mirrorless being so good now, I am going to upgrade to the r6ii. I can’t wait, hopefully my daughter can learn with my 6d would love to have her doing photography with me.

This image was taken on a rainy day while visiting Romania.

Welcome to the forum, and what a wonderful shot. Nice composition and terrific colors.

Very nice and well composed shot! Yes, the 6D has been good to you! Welcome.

Thank you, Romania was picturesque, wish I could go back. But my husband always says, been there, lets go somewhere new.

Wonderful image. It makes me wish that I was there to experience it. Tell your husband that you only captured about .05% of Romania's beauty. Therefore, the other 99.95% remains new and worthy of further visits.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back