Followers
Following
Name
Michael Ziese
City/State
Weil im Schönbuch / Germany
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hobbyist, diver, biker, husband and grandpa, and I like not to call myself a photographer for now.

I started 2021 with a Cannon EOS 250D and sold the system after one year.

In Janary 2023 I bought a EOS RP with Kit lense 24-105, during the year and in regards to some events I bough a RF - EF adapter, EF 70-300mm F4 to 5.6 IS II USM, EF 35mm F2, Tamron 90mm F2 Macro, Speedlite 430EX, and for sure a lot of stuff aroud that.

Last month I bought the EOS R6 mark II with the RF 24-70 F2.8 L

My interest is to do sport and wilflife, spezially birds, but since I do not have that much experiense I still on the way to find myself. I also be a part of a group who is doing football streaming and photo for some local clubs around my home in the south of germany..

I love to play with the massive possibilies of the EOS System compared to Handy options. Lets see were I can go the next couple of years.

Please excuse my not good englisch, will try to get even better.

Best regards,

Michael

Wilkommen Michael and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. Your English is most likely much better than my German despite me spending 10 years living very close to you in Herrenberg and then Stuttgart. I used to love riding my MTB through the Schönbuch, admiring the view from the Falkenkopf and stopping at Ritter Sport for some chocolate :) Hopefully when my boys are a little older we will visit again. Just let me know if you have any questions about the forum here.

Hey, great to hear. You should plan a stop by when around. I go often by bike, but I love to ride my BMW GS in the black forest.

Thanks and best regards.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back