One thing I'm struggling with on this site

Only RF

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
I'm not sure if it this has been posted. I open the site everyday and see the new images that were posted. I clicked like, then I would go into the actual category, opened the file and I didn't see my like. I'm not sure if I should hit like again? Today I opened the image of the snow and gave it a like. Then I went into plants and nature and I could not find it.

In the future where should we apply the like? From opening the file from the banner or go into the actual category?

Screenshot-2024-02-08-at-8.55.47 am.jpg

If you click the images on the banner at the top of the site then this opens the individual image which you can click like on. If you then go into the thread / post where the image was originally posted you can also like the post itself which may contain additional images. So you can either like the individual images or the actual post which may contain multiple images, or both. It's up to you really.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back