Photoshop Virtual Summit 5

Yep, already signed up

Has anyone attended previous year's? How do you feel the sessions are? Do you feel it is worth the VIP pass to be able to watch after the 48 hours?

I have the Adobe Photographer plan, however I rarely use Photoshop and stick with just Lightroom Classic. So I am interested in this, just not sure though as saying I am a beginner to Photoshop is an understatement! I also do not do composites or people \ portraits, which it seems Photoshop is heavily used for those types of things.

I have attended for the last couple of years but not with the VIP pass. I have found that even though there are (I think) 40 sessions by 20 Photographers, I find I am usually only interested in less than a dozen, which doesn't warrant the cost. Don't get me wrong the sessions are great and well worth watching, but I don't need forever access to them. I find the 48 hour limit is plenty of time to watch what I need. I found a link that shows the itinerary for the summit on a daily basis at

Last edited:
I don't know where I've been, or what I've been doing, for the past four years, but this was the first time that I'd heard of this particular event. It sounded as though it could be worth a look, so I signed up and wasn't disappointed. I was lucky enough to be able to watch all of the sessions over the course of the five days, with my foot up in front of the TV, as per Doctor's orders. Obviously, there were some sessions that I didn't initially think would be of interest but, as it turned out, they were all enjoyable and I learned at least something from every one of them. I'll make sure to look out for next year's offering!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back