Emjay

Newcomer
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Mike
The Firmware notice mentions an updated manual but going to the Canon website the manual for either the R5 or R6 is dated earlier this year. Took some finding but here is the link for the latest R5 and R6 Manuals for cameras with Firmware V 1.5.0 Just click on EOS and choose your manual. I have yet to delve into it but hope this helps. The website link is for the UK but I guess that doesn't matter too much.

p.s. The manual is for the 1.5.0 Firmware.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, and it's a shame that Canon doesn't make it any easier to find.

The R6 manual for v1.5.0 is here:

There is a link on page 12 of the previous R6 Advanced User Guide which links to the new edition. A similar link appears on p12 of the v1.5.0 Guide for future updates. (There is a similar link in the v1.5.0 R5 Guide (p12).)

Last edited:

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back