Followers
Following
Name
Mike Zulich
City/State
White Plains, NY
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I've been following several photo shops regarding the RF 100-400 f5.6-8 lens and found that it is currently in stock at Adorama in New York City. Oddly, it's still listed as back-ordered on the Canon site. I placed and order, received confirmation and hope to see the lens in a couple of days.

So, I received the lens a couple of days ago and if the serial number can be believed, I have the 19th iteration. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. By the way, the lens seems somewhat contrasty and very bright, though that may change once DxO releases a lens profile.

I received my lens a few weeks ago, bought from Best Buy Canada. So far, I really like it! The size and weight are just right...

View Latest Canon RF Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back