Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Cemal Ekin
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I am a bit confused about the site structure. Is there any documentation page where I can get a better sense? I was in "InstaView" without knowing what exactly that meant, and somehow I found myself on a "Gallery" page.

When adding images, is it expected that they are taken with an R series camera?

Welcome. this part of the guidelines might help. This site is for Canon R series mirrorless content and images. This link might answer many of your questions.

Welcome. this part of the guidelines might help. This site is for Canon R series mirrorless content and images. This link might answer many of your questions.
Thank you. That was helpful for the R series camera images. I still cannot figure out how I started in InstaView and exited at a Gallery page. What s the InstaView content? How different is it from the Gallery? Thanks again for pointing me to the community guide, I learned about formatting tools too.

Hi Cemal. This post will explain more about how Instaview works. Because it’s linked to the gallery images sometimes you might end up in the gallery depending what you click on. But it’s still in beta as well so let me know if something doesn’t work as expected. This forum is for R Series cameras only.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back