PKM-UK

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Phil Moore
For those that use (or would like to try) the Tony Kuyper panels for Photoshop, TK-9 v3 has just been released - details/ demo video by Dave Kelly Here.

(There is also a release window 25% discount code - off everything on the TK web site - which you can find in Dave's post).

Phil

Last edited:
Love this. Use it all the time.

I am a relatively new user but I really like it and feel that it is a great value. One of the best things is that there are lots of good videos for free, as well some very affordable for pay videos.

Oh...Phil, your posts and the inclusion of the info that you use TK9 is what piqued my interest which led to me purchasing it.

Compared to people who really know what they're doing with TK-9 - and Photoshop - I wander round in a complete daze and operate in a state of barely restrained chaos * but I find TK-9 to be an absolutely fascinating, truly wonderous and tremendously fun piece of software to use.

(* The same could be said about life in general... :) ).

Phil

If I am not at least a bit confused, I get worried because I must be missing something that I should be aware of.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back