What Photography Related Item Have You Bought or Sold This Week?

IMG_3083.jpeg
  • iPhone 12 Pro
  • iPhone 12 Pro back triple camera 4.2mm f/1.6
  • 4.2 mm
  • ƒ/1.6
  • 1/20 sec
  • ISO 1000

That looks fantastic. I'm slightly jealous! Can't wait to see what you capture with it.
apparently waterproof im presuming actually water resistant a slight difference

apparently waterproof im presuming actually water resistant a slight difference
I use to install boxes that were labelled Explosion Proof and I always thought...we're gonna need a bigger explosion.

Traded an extra EF-RF adapter that I had for a new CPL.

I am a big investor when canon has their refurbished sales. I rarely buy new and have saved many thousands of dollars with this approach. Sometimes I will wait 6 months or more, but sooner or later they will come through for me.

Recently, I have been finding that giving up a little image quality for less weight may not a bad thing, especially as I move into my more senior years. So……………...canon Is currently selling a refurbished R6, Rf100-400, and Rf24-105 for crazy low prices so I bought all three. I’m thinking these might make for decent (and light) travel package, but time will tell.

Hopefully, these coupled with my R7 and a few Rf primes ought to take care of me for a while.

Gary

I am getting ready to retire. When going through my various work-related sites today I found I had a balance of work performance-related “attaboy” points that are tied to an online cataog. A quick search and PRESTO! I had enough to purchase the RF 50mm f/1.8 STM! No need to ask me twice! This will go nicely with my R7 !

I am getting ready to retire. When going through my various work-related sites today I found I had a balance of work performance-related “attaboy” points that are tied to an online cataog. A quick search and PRESTO! I had enough to purchase the RF 50mm f/1.8 STM! No need to ask me twice! This will go nicely with my R7 !
Absolutely cracking lens, probably the best value lens on the market

Yee-haw.. Caught a sale and finally got myself a couple of Nanuk 935s with the Dividers and Lid Kit for $187 per - reg $275 per. I also caught a FLASH sale at B&H and picked up two Nanuk 940s with the Dividers and Lid Kit for $249 per - regular $424.95 - with no tax and free shipping on everything...

I have been wanting hard cases for my gear for ages and was hung up on Pelicans. These Nanuks are just as nice if not even nicer - they really are a quality product. After tossing Pelicans around in the Navy I'm convinced these will hold up just as well.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back