Followers
Following
Name
Tim
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
So what features would people like to see added to the R5 either via firmware update or a new R5 Mark II. Obviously one needs to be realistic about what's possible to add via firmware, there certainly won't be an increase in megapixels. Thanks to @Greg for suggesting this thread.

Isn't that part of the exif?

Bonjour
pour les souhaits du canon R5

- un son sur l'obturateur électronique
- la pré rafale d'enregistrement comme sur le r6 m2

bonne journée

Hello

For the wishes of the R5 gun

- a sound on the electronic shutter

- the pre-burst of registration as on the r6 m2

Have a good day

Bonjour Pascal!
I don't need a shutter sound personally but if those who want do then fine.Just remember the more on the wish list the more expensive the camera presumably would be?
One problem with limiting the number of shots is that the whole purpose of a sequence is to capture the single shot that matters.Limit the count and you might miss it. The reason you keep your finger on the trigger is that you can see the action hasn't finished yet.
It might be easier to have two custom modes set up, one for multiple shots, one for single shot so you could swop to the latter when you just one a single capture, you could; swop to mechanical at the same time.
I know if you use electronic shutter there merest press of the shutter button can produce 6 or 7 images.

Greg - the R5 already has a level, it's not the same display style as on the M6 (The EOS R uses the same display style as the M6 though). You set it up through the Shoot7 menu Shooting info. disp. options and then when shooting you can use the info button to cycle through the different screen configs to display it.
The R7 has an automatic level. It uses the IBIS to move the sensor to level the horizon.

Dear Everyone at Canon: Zebras for Stills - How Hard Can It Be?

RFS-1.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/5
  • 1/800 sec
  • ISO 100

They need to just make clipping indicators live (and on/off programmable to a button) in the viewfinder instead of just on image review. Zebras are irritating and are a video thing.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back