Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Richard DeYoung
City/State
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been actively travelling and photographing for about five years now, first Canon 6D, then 5DMK4, and just got my R5 a couple of weeks ago with 15-35 f/2.8 and 24-105 f/4. Still waiting for my 100-500. Following several videos, I have set up dual back button focusing and many other customizations.

Until a couple of months ago, I have been a full time architect, which I think helps viewpoint for photography. Love to travel and hike to experience the world and capture the beauty of nature and the built environment. Heading out to the Grand Tetons in two weeks for a week long trip with a few other photographer friends.

Not too much to share yet with just the R5, you might like some of my 5D4 shots on my Instagram, richarddeyoung, that are not appropriate to post here.

Love to share what I learn with others and look forward to this community.

Attachments

• _D9A1647-Edit-2.jpg
    _D9A1647-Edit-2.jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DeYoung_D9A1770-SM.jpg
    DeYoung_D9A1770-SM.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 66
  • _D9A1362-Edit-3.jpg
    _D9A1362-Edit-3.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 41
Welcome Richard and thanks for joining up here and introducing yourself! Any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, Timothy, for setting up this forum and inviting me to join. Hope to contribute along the way.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back