Kasrielle

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Kim Sullivan
City/State
Peace Region in Northeast BC, Canada
I'm really glad to be here. I'm another transplant from PoTN, and just learned of you existance. I've been shooting with Canon since my first camera - an F1. I recently moved to an R10 and am having lots of fun with it. As I aged, the weight of the DSLRs and big lenses just got to be too much - I even moved over to Fuji for a couple of years to lighten up. But I never got used to the layout of the Fuji, and returned to Canon. And with the R10 I can shoot the system I love with much less weight.

I shoot mostly landscape and close up, and never shoot people. Very rarely shoot street or urban. I just shoot for fun, though I have a smugmug page and a flickr photostream. My smugmug page is for keeping an extra set of backups as much as anything else! :) Here is a Sterling Jay taken a couple of weeks ago at Bijoux Falls Provincial Park - R10 with the 18-150, and tons of cropping...

Attachments

• Sterling Jay 2 Oct 19 2023 12x18 signed web.jpg
    Sterling Jay 2 Oct 19 2023 12x18 signed web.jpg
    542.1 KB · Views: 23
Welcome abroad Kim and thank you very much for joining up here. If you have any questions about the forum please don't hesitate to ask. Lovely shot of the Sterling Jay too! :)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back