JoeTheSnowPlowGuy

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
AJ
Hello, I am joining the R series this week. I ordered a R6M2 and am very excited to receive it. I am a new photographer, hoping to start working photo services as a side hustle. I’m coming from a couple Canons, T3 and SX500 IS, and a Pentax K50. I picked up an R6 in Best Buy to see what the hype was all about, immediately realized what I was missing and ordered an R6M2 a couple days later.

I do all kinds of shooting. Landscapes, stills, some wildlife, sports. I got the 24-105 STM kit because for a couple extra hundred a lens seemed like a good idea! Hoping to gain from the knowledge and experiences of others on this forum.

Well, it's here. Now to wait for the battery to charge.....................................

First purchase should be a second battery, the battery does last well, but always good to have a spare.

Yes. I’m going to snag an extra. I’m inclined to purchase Canon OEM, however I read some reviews on the BM Premium third party offering, and at $25 I could buy 3 for the price of one. Is there a third party battery resource available on here?

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back