Followers
Following
Name
David Stallard
City/State
Essex, UK
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Testing lens - the boys were still for 2 seconds lol Storm and Shadow at 11 months

.DAVID.

Storm.jpg
  • Canon EOS R3
  • RF100-300mm F2.8 L IS USM
  • 300.0 mm
  • ƒ/3.2
  • 1/320 sec
  • ISO 2000
Shadow.jpg
  • Canon EOS R3
  • RF100-300mm F2.8 L IS USM
  • 100.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/80 sec
  • ISO 6400

Beautiful kittens David and a beautiful lens too! I don’t think I’d be allowed to purchase that before the mortgage is paid off! 😀

Thanks Tim, trust me it wasn't an easy decision - couple of years savings / holiday fund, sold all my ef glass as well as my RF 100-500 and 'just' managed it - mainly for work / racing etc. but can't wait to go back to BC for the bears and eagles to really give it a run.

Testing lens - the boys were still for 2 seconds lol Storm and Shadow at 11 months

.DAVID.

View attachment 20704View attachment 20703
Reminded me of our Maine Coon many years ago. He and our dog would play and run around the house. Miss them both. Some old photos, look for one with the cat's head in the dog's mouth! But no one ever got hurt.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back