Paul Iddon

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Paul Iddon
Testing the new RF 100-400 in the nature reserve where a as well as birds and wildfowl, there is the ubiquitous grey squirrel - here with a nut for the winter. Auto ISO AV mode, and NR applied to iron out some noise...

squirrel_nuts_a.nr_4k_1800.jpg
  • Canon EOS R10
  • RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 6400
squirrel_nuts_b_nr_4k_1800.jpg
  • Canon EOS R10
  • RF100-400mm F5.6-8 IS USM
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 640

Paul.

Great photos - sharp and good color. I've got the 100-400 lens as well, but haven't had the opportunity to fully work it out. I'm happy to see that it performs wonderfully.

Great photos - sharp and good color. I've got the 100-400 lens as well, but haven't had the opportunity to fully work it out. I'm happy to see that it performs wonderfully.

Cheers Mike. It looks like a decent purchase (and at a good price that I paid).

Paul.

Love the first shot Paul. We get far too many in our garden! It's always a challenge keeping them off the bird feeders. They certainly don't hungry!

I've seen just one in our garden, ever. There are some in the park nearby, but the gardens around us don't suit them.

Paul.

Lovely images of what are, here, garden pests. Doesn't stop me from trying to get pictures of them, but they raid the feeders all the time.

The greys are very common - not so the reds, of which there are none locally sadly.

Paul.

The R7 and R10 in combination with the RF100-400 are amazing. Definitely the best combination for amateurs and not so amateur shooters.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back