Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Arne Ödegård
City/State
Lidköping
I'm looking after a camera R5 but im my country they is so expensiv almost 1300 pund more than Panamoz.com. Is there someone who knows anything of this dealer?

Hey Brian thanks. I speaked witha lady callde Tina and she told that they had a issue with covid 19 right now and asked if i could wait to buy just now.

Strange. I bought an R6 and two RF Lenses and got all three within 10 days or ordering. And a friend of mine ordered about 2 weeks ago has has received his order.

I ordered my 100-500 from Panamoz last Friday and it was delivered on Wednesday. I ordered my R5 last October the 30th and it was delivered on the 5th November. Excellent company, excellent service.
Lots of people are put off by the fact they are selling "grey imports"...the camera was intended for sale in the Far East and consequently you don't get a Canon warranty against manufacturers defaults. Canon will however repair the camera and charge you so it's not as if they ignore the problem. Panamoz issue you with a 3 year insurance policy which covers the cost and you will be reimbursed. The truth is that you are not likely to claim on it anyway. I have never claimed on any of my gear.
There is one possible drawback to grey imports and that is that you won't be able to trade them in with a local dealership should you want to sell. You will have to do so privately but as dealer trade ins are usually rock bottom prices against higher local market price why would you want to anyway.
Grey market every time for me. They are not inferior goods, they are all made in the same factory.A no brainer for me but I have even read reports that they are counterfeit goods by folk with no brain! Just deal with companies that are recognised and you can't go wrong if you buy through PayPal and your credit card.

Hi, have used Panamoz in the past without any issue, fast reliable service. Have also used E-Intinity and Hdew as well, all without any issues, awaiting a RF 800 from Hdew as we speak.

My RF 1.4 TC arrived from E-infinity 10 days after placing the order. At £409 it was £161 less expensive than Panamoz who strangely are selling at a higher price than UK retail price. E-infinity only offer a 12month insurance warranty as opposed to 3 years with Panamoz. Both policies only cover manufacturer's defects.

Last edited:
Worth noting I purchased my RF800 from Hdew as it was £100 cheap than Panamoz, always check the grey market sellers current prices to see who is the cheapest when your ready to buy

Last edited:
Another Panamoz customer. Can’t fault them, great prices (for the UK) and great service. I haven’t had any problems selling on grey import gear. I use MPB a lot as they provide a hassle free service. I’m moving on my 100-400L series having bought a 100-500 RF lens. MPB were by far the best. Other camera dealers couldn’t get close even on a part exchange basis against the RF lens. As much as I want to support the local camera shop, despite my best efforts, the numbers never seem to add up. For bodies and Lens, selling to MPB and buying from Panamoz works for me.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back