Posting links from other sites

Only RF

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
This is a relatively new site so membership is important. Are we allowed to post links from other sites? I guess you could say competing sites with is really not the case but out of respect. Might be frowned on which I fully understand. I didn't find any information on it.

I never thought it would be restricted in any way, but good question to clarify.

I've seen plenty of links to other sites here. Context is probably important. If you're posting something informative, there shouldn't be an issue. But if the sole purpose of linking is to drive traffic to the other site, then I imagine it's not a polite thing to do.

Thanks. It would be a response to the 2X TC thread. A reference to a lens option.

I've seen plenty of links to other sites here. Context is probably important. If you're posting something informative, there shouldn't be an issue. But if the sole purpose of linking is to drive traffic to the other site, then I imagine it's not a polite thing to do.
@Kwazy has basically hit the nail on the head here. Providing it's relevant to the discussion then we don't mind links to other sites being posted.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back