Followers
Following
Name
Ferenc Mógor
City/State
Budapest, Hungary
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Had some free time on my hand lately and did some tests with my R6 MK1 to see how good "subject detection" works. Not that I ever had any doubt about a Canon camera in this category, but it was nice to see that it really performs well.

For the sake of easiness, I downloaded some random pictures that contain both "people" and different "animals" on the same picture (dog, monkey, bird). The first three shots were taken with camera set to "people" while the remaining three were shot with camera set to "animals".

Please look out for the little red square on the eyes that shows the focus point on each version of eye detection settings. The camera never missed when detecting the eyes of the subjects in accordance with the AF settings. Thank you Canon!!

Please share your thoughts and experiences or just enjoy! :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back