Followers
Following
Name
Tim
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Please use this thread to discuss pre-orders and delivery status for the Canon EOS R7.

I'm not aware of many of Canon's authorized dealers in the USA or other countries. So please let me know which stores you think should be added to this list. Thanks!

R7 Pre-order Links USA
R7 Pre-order Links UK

I have my order in with a local dealer here - it was in before it was formally announced. My understanding is that I'm the first non-CPS person on there, so hopefully I'll get it soon after release.

I’m certainly interested in the R7,currently have the R6, but I’ll wait until my local grey import gets it.

Ordered my R7 on 2nd June and noticed the Canon UK Store advising shipping end of August, delighted it includes the adaptor (until stock lasts) so I can use my old EF glass. Still treasure my 5D mark iii a classic camera if ever there was one.

I ordered my Canon R7 on 24th May. First day you can do that at Wilkinson here in UK. They told me it will be here between June and July, fingers cross :)

I ordered my Canon R7 on 24th May. First day you can do that at Wilkinson here in UK. They told me it will be here between June and July, fingers cross :)
I’ve been told by HDEW they should be getting delivery towards the end of July. I can wait until then.

My local shop called and said they got one in today for me. I'm away all week so won't be able to take delivery until next week, but it's coming!!

Switched my order to the Kit with the 18-150 lens. I was no 50 on the body only queue but 27 on the kit queue and the dealer received 1 body and 2 kits initially. Knowing my previous experience in Post Office and car lanes, I hope I have not screwed up again. I did expect Canon to prioritise the kits for the initial output.

Switched my order to the Kit with the 18-150 lens. I was no 50 on the body only queue but 27 on the kit queue and the dealer received 1 body and 2 kits initially. Knowing my previous experience in Post Office and car lanes, I hope I have not screwed up again. I did expect Canon to prioritise the kits for the initial output.
My shop in the US only got bodies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back