Your R System Images - May 2024

An early start to go over to Rutland water for a morning with the Ospreys, with the prospect of some nice early light, didn't happen. High ISO kinda morning thankfully LR denoise worked a treat. My favourite of the morning was of a Red Kite, just something about these aerobatic flyers I love.
_73A1053.JPG

_73A0657-Enhanced-NR.JPG

_73A0865-Enhanced-NR-Edit.JPG

Wow nice shot, but are you using some king of AI background blurr ? Its looking unnatural for me like bird was cut from other image and pasted into another backgroung . No offense its just my opinion so You can ignore it :p

Wow nice shot, but are you using some king of AI background blurr ? Its looking unnatural for me like bird was cut from other image and pasted into another backgroung . No offense its just my opinion so You can ignore it :p
As the Kite was quite close to the trees I used a little of the background blur in Lightroom, I don't do cut and paste. no offence taken :)

Fnally i got used to new lens and after some time of shooting bad and good images i can say that RF 100-500 was best investment in lens ever made.
Here is best shot fom todays quick walk near breeding ponds.

_MG_1856.jpg
  • Canon EOS R8
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 500.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/4000 sec
  • ISO 800

Another day with RF 100-500, unfortunately the weather is too good to get some low prspective bird shots :ROFLMAO: Heat waves in air are ruining image quality. Ala images are soft and blurred. I think that now i have to go before sunrise to get better images . Here are shots of crab spider eating poor bee, black winged stilt, european goldfinch and male western marsh harrier.

View attachment 28390

View attachment 28389

View attachment 28391

View attachment 28388
Very nice shots despite the atmospheric conditions!

It snowed 12 out of the 14 days we were in Yellowstone, most of it didn't stick but one storm blew through and dumped a good amount of snow then the wind sculpted it.
2024_05_08_Yellowstone-10730-Edit1080.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 186.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 1/1600 sec
  • ISO 320

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back