Greetings from Sydney Australia

lzzg1j

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Roger King
Hi, everyone, I am a resident of Sydney Australia and a member of a local photography club. I have been a Canon owner since July 2007.

My R5 is my fourth Canon camera. I have an RF 28-70mm / f2.8 and an EOS-R adapter. My other lenses are EF and EF-S mounts and i also have two Sigma lenses.

I like entering the club competitions and have had some success. Interests are Landscape and Astro photography. See two examples below.

Mana Pools Zebra String.jpg
  • Canon EOS 5D Mark III
  • EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +1.4x III
  • 180.0 mm
  • ƒ/22
  • 1/640 sec
  • ISO 800

Narrabri ATCA 4 IRF.jpg

Welcome Roger and thank you for joining up here and sharing these lovely photos. One day I'll go on a safari! Please let me know if you have any questions about the forum here.

Welcome to our group! Love your shots, especially the radio telescope antennas. Where were those taken? We have a group out in New Mexico that I have visited and were used in the movie, Contact. I've read about the Square Kilometer Project of telescopes being built in Australia and South Africa.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back