Followers
Following
Name
Tim
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Here's our dog Frank. He's just over 2 years old now and drives us crazy with barking in and outside the house! He loves chasing balls!

franksnowr5.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF50mm F1.8 STM
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/8000 sec
  • ISO 320

• Admin
I don't have a dog, however here's my wife's cat Wiiney (pronounced weeny).
Lovely shot of a lovely cat Nick! Frank isn't so keen on cats so I'm not sure if we will be having one anytime soon!

No dog here either, but I have very hungry bunny who's always begging for more treats. Unfortunately so far he's been basically my only model.

Attachments

• TR5_0015.jpg
    TR5_0015.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 72
This isn't my dog, in fact I haven't got a clue who's dog it is! This was my first outing with the R5 together with the EF 100-400Mk2 and a 1.4TC. I only took 31 shots, mostly of dogs. I'd never used a mirrorless camera and I was just playing around but I was astounded at the tracking abilities and the eye detect. This camera actually lived up to the hype for once! I had been sad at the thought that my 1DX2 was getting too heavy and would have to go but after this session my spirits uplifted tremendously. I could even AF at f11 with the 2.0xTC, something I could only do in live view using the 1DX2!
I just need our strict lockdown to be lifted and maybe some better weather so I can get out and about and put the camera to the test!
5G7A9713 copy.jpg

This isn't my dog, in fact I haven't got a clue who's dog it is! This was my first outing with the R5 together with the EF 100-400Mk2 and a 1.4TC. I only took 31 shots, mostly of dogs. I'd never used a mirrorless camera and I was just playing around but I was astounded at the tracking abilities and the eye detect. This camera actually lived up to the hype for once! I had been sad at the thought that my 1DX2 was getting too heavy and would have to go but after this session my spirits uplifted tremendously. I could even AF at f11 with the 2.0xTC, something I could only do in live view using the 1DX2!
I just need our strict lockdown to be lifted and maybe some better weather so I can get out and about and put the camera to the test!
View attachment 74
Nice one, Dave.

• Admin
Lovely shot Dave. Looks like he's happy to see you using the R5 as well! :)

This is Savie in action. She loves the ball more than anything else!

Attachments

• IG_SavieAction-150-2.jpg
    IG_SavieAction-150-2.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 87
This is Savie in action. She loves the ball more than anything else!
Great shot Jen. Looks like a Chuckit ball :)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back