Following
Name
Dave Griffiths
City/State
Oxfordshire, UK
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hi Everyone,

I've just joined and am starting to find my way around. My main interests are Aviation and Landscapes, shooting mainly with R5/100-500 and 24-105.
In particular I'm keen to see others work in these genre's and to share mine and learn from the experience. I'm always open to discussions - how an image has been taken or processed or constructive feedback.
I'm based in South Oxfordshire in the UK.
Here's a couple of my images.

Attachments

• Valley-517171a.jpg
    Valley-517171a.jpg
    982.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Wittenham Clumps-524989 WP-DNZ-clear.Crop WP.jpg
    Wittenham Clumps-524989 WP-DNZ-clear.Crop WP.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Dave and thank you for joining. That's a stunning shot of the Typhoon! I'm guessing this was air to air? They sound so good! I went to Cosford this year and the Typhoon display was definitely my favourite and the most deafening! :) Any questions about the forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forum Dave and thank you for joining. That's a stunning shot of the Typhoon! I'm guessing this was air to air? They sound so good! I went to Cosford this year and the Typhoon display was definitely my favourite and the most deafening! :) Any questions about the forum please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for the welcome Tim. Yes, the Typhoon was air to air back in August over Anglesey.
It was awesome to be so close, and deafening when he hit the burners !

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back