Your Photo of the Week

Week 16: Definitely missed quite a few weeks This is one of the windows at Boxgrove Priory, West Sussex. My Latin is on a par with that of the most famous St Custard's alumni alumnus, Nigel Moelsworth but, unlike him, I can turn to Google to get the following translation - I am a man under the influence.

2021-08-22-12-30-01-1573-2.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
  • 100.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/125 sec
  • ISO 160

Last edited:
Week 27 - Seeds from the Fireweed Plant. It is the first plant to come up after a forest fire.

_L6A4439-Edit.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 500.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/2500 sec
  • ISO 2500

Great action shot!
Thanks Kathryn! I had a whole session of action shots out in the fields. They are so rewarding as I had major surgery in July for head and neck cancer and i have had issues raining and holding the camera for action shots. But it is improving daily so onwards and upwards.

Thanks Kathryn! I had a whole session of action shots out in the fields. They are so rewarding as I had major surgery in July for head and neck cancer and i have had issues raining and holding the camera for action shots. But it is improving daily so onwards and upwards.
So sorry to hear you have had to face cancer. Wishing you all the best in your recovery.

So sorry to hear you have had to face cancer. Wishing you all the best in your recovery.
Thanks Kathryn. It is what it is. Hopefully starting radiotherapy in a few weeks once all surgery has healed. Still got my camera, so lots of fun to be had.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back