Dave Williams

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Dave Williams
Who has them? Which one/s? ......and with which lens do you use it with?

I have just ordered the 1.4 to go with the 100-500 which pushes the aperture to f10 at 700mm. Has anyone got the 2x to use with this lens? What are the results like? Do you lose AF points when using it? Is it slow to AF? Loss of IQ?

Were these teleconverters released ahead of their time to match up with the RF super telephotos when they are eventually released?

I find it hard too imagine that either work particularly well with the RF 600 and 800mm f11 lenses but perhaps you know better!

Please share your findings.

The RF 1.4x is really difficult to buy in the UK at the moment, even Panamoz have no stock. After a lot of searching I eventually found one at Ffordes UK.

View Latest Canon RF Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back