Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Richard Koons
City/State
Hanover, PA
R6 with EF100-400 and 1.4 converter. Can you find the owl in the first photo, then look at the second one. Had to add slight sharpening with Topaz Sharpen from within lightroom. Images from Blackwater National Refuge in Maryland.

Attachments

• ER6_0349PS-2.jpg
    ER6_0349PS-2.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 96
  • ER6_0349PS.jpg
    ER6_0349PS.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
What a great find! I don't know if I would have seen it if you hadn't said it was there!

Great shot! I didn't spot it in the first shot, only the crop. So easy to miss!

Great photo and what an expression on the Owl's face - looks like they had a good night!

Well captured Richard.

if it hadn't been for the first photo (zoom) I wouldn't have seen it.

if it hadn't been for the first photo (zoom) I wouldn't have seen it.
There was a group of photographers that day and it took a while before we all could see him to snap our photo.

R6 with EF100-400 and 1.4 converter. Can you find the owl in the first photo, then look at the second one. Had to add slight sharpening with Topaz Sharpen from within lightroom. Images from Blackwater National Refuge in Maryland.
Fantastic photo.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back