Wondering how to add images to posts here?

Wondering how to add images to posts here? Thanks.
Hey Craig, thank you for joining up.

I do need to write a little guide for this. But basically if you are in any of the forums then you should see the "upload images" button at the bottom of the edit window. You can then choose to insert them into the post as a smaller thumbnail or full-size.

You can also upload images directly to the media gallery if you don't want to create a post.

Images that are uploaded to the media gallery will also be displayed in InstaView. Also any images that are uploaded to the niche forums (landscape, wildlife etc) are also mirrored into the media gallery and displayed in InstaView, unless you disable the option under your account preferences.

I'll post a further guide on this later today.

Hope that helps!

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back