DXO PureRaw 4 out this month?

Only RF

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Last year PR3 was released on March 15. Someone on another site said sone big updates will in introduced.

DxO PureRAW 4 YouTube demo (by Robin Whalley) - Click Here.

DxO Official link - Click Here.

Phil

When did that come out. I usually check closer to month.

When did that come out. I usually check closer to month.
According to Robin - today... :)

Includes some new stuff - including DeepPRIME XD2 and Real Time Previews.

I have PLE so I'm hoping at least some of the benefits will find their way there.

(Eventually... :cool: ).

Phil

Last edited:
What a coincidence. I knew it would be this month. I nicknamed the next DeepPrime version XDSD but PL7 didn’t get it. Super Duper :)

What a coincidence. I knew it would be this month. I nicknamed the next DeepPrime version XDSD but PL7 didn’t get it. Super Duper :)
Great timing!

If you get the same kind of premonitions about next week's winning lottery numbers, drop me a PM... 😂 😂 😂

Phil

PLE7 as well myself. Got it on black friday

I picked it up this morning and just installed it. It comes with a Fstoppers training guide. I hate their update calendar. I seem to always need an upgrade for something or other.

EDIT: Just watched the training. PureRaw3 was pretty basic as far as options....all you could do was choose the algorithm and output really. This version has a lot more options. One of the big ones is "Process with Preview". Basically let's you see what the AI will return before you actually process. It also let's you tweak settings to maximize the end result. Lastly, it also let's you process batches and queue them up. So I want these 10 processed this way. Add to queue. These 20 I want processed that way. Add to queue. Etc. Then hit process and walk away and they'll all get done. Pretty snazzy.

Last edited:
I think the preview option is a pretty big improvement.

I can now say that I was a Beta Tester for PR4. The sharpening algorithm has been drastically improved. Preview is nice.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back