Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Matt Goll
City/State
Spokane Valley Washington
I am a retired power lineman from Washington State. I have always had a camera but now I get to take photos of what I want, where I want. I recently purchased an RP with adapter for my 50mm 1.2L and 15-35mm 2.8L. I just received my new RF 70-200 2.8L. I shot a 6D previously. Looking forward to learning and sharing.

Hi, Matt. Welcome to the group. I was born and raised in SWW, moved to GA in 2016. There are quite a few Washingtonians in the ranks here. I sure do miss the mountains and clean water!

You're going to LOVE that 70-200. I think that'll be the next lens in my kit. I've got to save up a bit for, though, I've been bleeding RF positive blood lately. LOL

Welcome to the site! Another Washingtonian in Kirkland, WA

Hi, Matt. Welcome to the group. I was born and raised in SWW, moved to GA in 2016. There are quite a few Washingtonians in the ranks here. I sure do miss the mountains and clean water!

You're going to LOVE that 70-200. I think that'll be the next lens in my kit. I've got to save up a bit for, though, I've been bleeding RF positive blood lately. LOL
LOLZ... I'm going to have to use the RF positive, I think maybe a transfusion

Hi, I’m a retired repro artist and have always been interested in photography. Just acquired the EOS R5, having used a 7D II for a number of years. A wonderful camera. My main interest is wild life, so I find the extra mp great for cropping not to mention the animal eye detection autofocus.

Welcome Matt and thank you for joining up here. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about this site.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back