Followers
Following
Name
Edward
City/State
Loudoun, Virginia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Rented a RF 70-200 2.8 to try it out, and it’s pretty spectacular. Might trade in the EF for the RF after seeing these shots. Weather was finally nice enough to play outside in short bursts. The eyes get me every time…

Attachments

• F7VWchs-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    F7VWchs-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    471.5 KB · Views: 30
  • HCdBxhL-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    HCdBxhL-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg
    432.9 KB · Views: 31
  • pwjKfmd-0%21sizeoriginal Copy.jpeg
    pwjKfmd-0%21sizeoriginal Copy.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 33
Those are some really good shots. Your location and lighting were wonderful for these portraits. It is also apparent that you did a good job as the person behind the camera, not just as the photographer. You can see the connection that the "tiny model" has with you. His expression is super.

Those are some really good shots. Your location and lighting were wonderful for these portraits. It is also apparent that you did a good job as the person behind the camera, not just as the photographer. You can see the connection that the "tiny model" has with you. His expression is super.
Thanks Bryan. Location was simply the garage with natural lighting. The R6II is quite good once you figure it out.

He’s a pretty special kiddo. Very expressive, happy and silly.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back