Canon R6 I R6 vibrates strongly during focusing

GuyTurenne

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Guy Turenne
I have been using my R6 for several months. I have the Canon RF/EF lens adapter. When I use my 600mm F4 L lens with my R6 the camera body will periodically vibrate very strongly when focusing on or tracking a subject. It happens with the lens alone and more frequently when used in combination with my 1.4x and 2x TC's. It is very annoying when this happens. Is this a problem? Has any one experienced this, knows what may cause this and is there anything that can be done to correct this? This does not happen with any of my other EF lenses.

Guy

Guy,

This sounds like it may possibly be related to my issue discussed in this thread:

Not quite the same, but I do not have a long lens, nor an EF/RF adapter, but I imagine the "chatter" i feel and hear could be amplified with a longer lens combo. Sadly, I have not yet found any answers to my issue.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back