Your Photo of the Week

Week 43 - Wood Duck - Not a common sight here. So glad to see them and happy for spring.

Wood Duck - Male.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 500.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 1/2500 sec
  • ISO 2000

I lvoe the feel of this. It is so beautiful but seems so inhospitable.
Its an odd place Hali, tacked on the edge of Kent reclaimed from the sea back in the day. Fairly featureless except a few sheep, drainage ditches a canal and road favoured by weekend bikers who invariably require the services of a meat wagon to retrieve them from the ditches. A church stuck right in the middle of it all is a toggers hotspot. A shot of the church below, taken the same evening as the previous post.

Dungeness, just down the road from Romney Marsh. is another quirky favourite. The only desert in the UK.

F180E31A-C72D-4DC0-B1FE-90C95D12B77F.jpeg

Week 14. Infrared at Nubble lighthouse, Cape Neddick, Maine, USA. Poor light conditions, wicked cold and windy. Still, a good time was had.
2022_04_Maine-10522-Edit2048.jpg
  • Canon EOS RP
  • RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
  • 29.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/13 sec
  • ISO 100

One from todays testing at Brands. Trucks were out in force. All good until they crash.. they do huge damage and end up affecting the race schedule. Only had one fire and one off today no one hurt.👍
71C665F5-90A3-44C9-877A-5BBAE1F57B13.jpeg

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back