Your R System Images - October 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cemal,

Ah, we are very partial to fluids (Cheers! :cool: ) and abstracts - so these are both right up our alley!

The first shot is a kaleidoscope of golds and blues, the second a treasure trove of wonders... :)

P&K
Thank you, P&K, I enjoy these visual experiments.

*** Your R System Images - October 2023 *** Thread Closed…

A terrific collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted by people from all around the world and viewed by people from all around the world - we’ve really enjoyed viewing them all. A HUGE ‘thank you’ to the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are much appreciated!

You can continue to post any comments here, but the November thread is now open for all new images (including any additional October material).

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Hi Don,

What a fantastic set of achingly beautiful images - and a great way for us to begin Monday morning!

It's almost impossible to single out a favourite - the first image is a real head-turner (but that bird is such a little cutie)...

Very well done all-round and thank you for sharing. :)

P&K
Thanks Phil and Karen. The reflection photo was the first we ever got in that location in over ten years of fall photography. It's a big pond and usually the wind doesn't cooperate. And I never get tired of photographing bluebirds

*** Your R System Images - October 2023 *** Thread Closed…

A terrific collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted by people from all around the world and viewed by people from all around the world - we’ve really enjoyed viewing them all. A HUGE ‘thank you’ to the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are much appreciated!

You can continue to post any comments here, but the November thread is now open for all new images (including any additional October material).

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Thanks so much for managing another cracking month of the R System Images Phil & Karen! And of course to everyone here who continues to contribute your time and lovely images to these monthly threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back