Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Frank J
City/State
SPRING HILL, FL
I found that the price of the R7 at Walmart is more than $200 less than in any other online store. Good news for those thinking about buying this camera.

Note: I do not have any affiliation or getting any commission by posting this link here.

I enjoyed the audio book
Yeah, I get your point...much easier using headphone while Black Hatting, then holding a book.

The vendor that I see is different, it's 6AVE Electronics. And it has more than 1100 reviews with 4.5 average.
The R7 is listed under two sellers with this price, RedTagCamera is the other vendor. I have bought before from 6Ave Electronics without any problems.

Edit: Checked the reviews for this seller and it seems that in some cases:
1- they sale cameras that are grey market
2- they sale also refurbished cameras but they do not indicate that in the description of the product.

wow. And I was trusting Walmart.

The good news is that in any of these cases you can return the item to Walmart and they will accept it back.

Last edited:
The vendor that I see is different, it's 6AVE Electronics. And it has more than 1100 reviews with 4.5 average.
The R7 is listed under two sellers with this price, RedTagCamera is the other vendor. I have bought before from 6Ave Electronics without any problems.

Edit: Checked the reviews for this seller and it seems that in some cases:
1- they sale cameras that are grey market
2- they sale also refurbished cameras but they do not indicate that in the description of the product.

wow. And I was trusting Walmart.

The good news is that in any of these cases you can return the item to Walmart and they will accept it back.
Why in the world would you trust Walmart? 😂

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back