_MG_3734.jpg
  • Canon EOS R
  • TAMRON SP 45mm F/1.8 Di VC USD F013
  • 45.0 mm
  • Æ’/2
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 100

Hi Bryan,

Beautiful flowers, beautifully captured.

A delightful image with a warm, glowing quality which would brighten any day - thank you for sharing... :)

P&K
Thanks for the kind words P&K. This 45mm Tamron f1.8 lens is definitely a favorite of mine, I love the bokeh it is capable of.

i should add the probability of storm was in the 90% range which storm chasing at times means jack shitz.

Anyway watching radarscope i had a hour up my sleeve.

I thought right these are widespread lets go somewere and make it photogenic, i was hoping for reflection of the river way more than happened.

Sadly they just didnt come quite close enough maybe another 5 miles needed.

Next day i chased again with two other guys did 500 kms was a bust not a single photo that happens now and then this time about 100kms away,.

Guess being self employed partially retired farmer i can just pick and go unless were super busy.

Even have a old wreck of a subaru outback diesel runs on smell of oily rag matress in back sleeping bag some bare cooking stuff , 20 litres fuel, some water, some beer so i can camp out if needed.

I just got round to editing a couple of sunrise shots from April - as the thread blurb says, better late than never... :rolleyes:

Taken at Hartshill Country Park, Warwickshire, England.

(Shot raw and edited using: Adobe Lightroom. Frame and logo produced using: Topaz Studio 2 and Photoshop).

Phil

1. It's the Sun!

RF-S-SR-1.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM
  • 163.0 mm
  • Æ’/16
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 250

2. Lurking in the bushes...

RF-S-SR-2.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM
  • 200.0 mm
  • Æ’/9
  • 1/1000 sec
  • ISO 250

Excellent! Unfortunately as well as fortunately I live in the top left corner of the United States and when the forest fires get going in BC it makes for amazing sunsets down here in the Puget Sound. You have to wear a gas mask to take them (kidding) but they can be really gorgeous.

Excellent! Unfortunately as well as fortunately I live in the top left corner of the United States and when the forest fires get going in BC it makes for amazing sunsets down here in the Puget Sound. You have to wear a gas mask to take them (kidding) but they can be really gorgeous.
Hi Bob,

Cheers - appreciated!

Sounds like beauty and the beast - nature at its most dynamic. Fortunately for us, central England majors on rain… :rolleyes:

Whilst we get the odd ‘big sky’ or golden sunrise, most daybreaks here are pretty mediocre to be honest - but I find screwing the camera settings down hard and slightly overdoing it in post can sometimes produce fairly pleasing results.

P&K

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back