Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Greg Sinclair
City/State
Telford
Hello Timothy.

I looked a 3 of my posts and tried to edit the main body and failed.

You click on the 3dots. You are presented with the title of the post, that you can edit. Click OK and you are removed from being able to edit further. While able to edit the title the main body is greyed out and not accessible.

Hi Greg. Sorry I've only just spotted this. It's best to post something like this in the help forum that I'm watching, this is just a test forum I setup and haven't been watching. I'll move the post over there.

To answer your question. Using the 3 dots just allows you to edit the thread title, if you want to edit the post body itself then you need to open the post and click the Edit button in the footer of the post.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your reply. I was having a senior moment, found how to do it a few days later

Thanks for your reply. I was having a senior moment, found how to do it a few days later
No trouble. It is a little confusing and I wondered exactly the same when I first started using this forum software.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back