Your Photo of the Week

Week 32. A little stonechat on our local common.

Stonechat-483A8718-2048px.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 500.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 4000

Week 52 - Challenge Complete - This challenge has been fun. Thanks Timothy. I enjoyed the challenge and appreciated the flexibility with the time-frame. This is a Western Kingbird.
What a beautiful bird! And congratulations on getting your 52 weeks in! Looking forward to more photos of the week from you!

Week 32. A little stonechat on our local common.
What a pretty bird! I love the framing of it with the soft green really focusing me up and into the bird!

Week 22
Back from Costa Rica so here is the first of many from there.
An adult (in front) and juvenile King Vulture

2022_06_25_CostaRica-12046-Edit1080.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/11
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 160

What a pretty bird! I love the framing of it with the soft green really focusing me up and into the bird!
Thank you Hali. They are pretty little birds, quite vocal too! :)

Week 22
Back from Costa Rica so here is the first of many from there.
An adult (in front) and juvenile King Vulture
Lovely shot! I hope you had a fantastic time there! Definitely on my list of destinations to visit when the kids are a little older.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back