Your Photo of the Week

Week 8. I missed a week last week :( I need to get out more! Thankfully last week I made a trip up to Bempton Cliffs here in the UK to shoot the northern gannets, they are our largest seabirds with a wingspan up to 180cm. Exposing for the whites here pretty much blacked out the background.

gannet-r5-3000px.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 500.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/1250 sec
  • ISO 200

Week 8. I missed a week last week :( I need to get out more! Thankfully last week I made a trip up to Bempton Cliffs here in the UK to shoot the northern gannets, they are our largest seabirds with a wingspan up to 180cm. Exposing for the whites here pretty much blacked out the background.

View attachment 2073
That is a cool shot! I would love to see Gannets some day.

They are so different than anything we have here. I really enjoy seeing the photos of them. Their heads remind me of toasted marshmallows. 😁

Week 5.

Old "6167" was relocated in November to it's new location in Guelph's John Galt Park which is far more photographer friendly then the previous spot near the train station.

BA-210502-1220_AuroraHDR-edit-2-2.jpg
  • Canon EOS R6
  • RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
  • 35.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/800 sec
  • ISO 1600

Very nice! Is there any light other than natural used? It is nicely exposed. Also if you are interested in Locomotives of the steam variety, the is a guy named Eric Curry on Youtube that has one I think you will find interesting. Search for the expression "Eric Curry Light Painting Locomotive". ;)

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back