Your Photo of the Week

Very nice! Is there any light other than natural used? It is nicely exposed. Also if you are interested in Locomotives of the steam variety, the is a guy named Eric Curry on Youtube that has one I think you will find interesting. Search for the expression "Eric Curry Light Painting Locomotive". ;)
Thanks Copterdoc. It was natural light but I did do a bit of "burning" in Lightroom on the very bright areas. Also used an adjustment brush in LR to "light-up" the headlight.

Thanks Copterdoc. It was natural light but I did do a bit of "burning" in Lightroom on the very bright areas. Also used an adjustment brush in LR to "light-up" the headlight.
I also like the splash of red left on the front. Nice technique.

Week 5.

Old "6167" was relocated in November to it's new location in Guelph's John Galt Park which is far more photographer friendly then the previous spot near the train station.
I too really like this shot. It is hard to find steam trains that are not in museums or other places that are not very photogenic

Week 1: Pushed my 24-105. Looking forward to purchasing that 100-500 soon!

Attachments

• 13C9EE69-DD99-4AB7-AC83-58DFE860EBD2.jpeg
    13C9EE69-DD99-4AB7-AC83-58DFE860EBD2.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 85

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back