Your R System Images - May 2024

It snowed 12 out of the 14 days we were in Yellowstone, most of it didn't stick but one storm blew through and dumped a good amount of snow then the wind sculpted it. View attachment 28527
Hi Hali,

A mesmerising image which will fascinate and delight the viewer (and likely induce them to put another layer of clothing on... :cool: ).

Well seen and beautifully caught - thank you for sharing... :)

P&K

We're back! Just in time to post our final image of this month, an early morning pre-holiday shot from Hartshill Country Park, Warwickshire, England.

(Shot raw and processed using: DxO Nik Collection, Adobe LrC/ PS with Tony Kuyper Panels and Topaz Labs Studio 2).

We have 7,400 raw files to sort and process (featuring 1 museum, 2 zoos, and 6 historic properties). Plus, it only rained while we were driving... 😮

Phil and Karen

Breathe in the air...

RF-S-PM4-W1.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM
  • 168.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/500 sec
  • ISO 100

Last edited:
At Niagara Falls in Ontario. Something a little different.

IMG_0146.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R6m2
  • RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
  • 240.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 160

IMG_0147.jpeg
  • Canon EOS R6m2
  • RF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
  • 240.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 160

Normally I’m not a fan of Seagulls (Air Rats). But they were flying around the falls in and out of the rainbow in the mist. Tried to time a couple. Not your standard falls shots.

At Niagara Falls in Ontario. Something a little different.

View attachment 28600
View attachment 28601

Normally I’m not a fan of Seagulls (Air Rats). But they were flying around the falls in and out of the rainbow in the mist. Tried to time a couple. Not your standard falls shots.
Hi Stephen,

Huge waterfalls, BIF and a rainbow - there's something for everyone here, what's not to like?

Challenging conditions too , so well caught - and thank you for sharing... :)

P&K

*** Your R System Images - May 2024 *** Thread Closed…

A wonderful collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted by people all around the world and viewed by people all around the world - we’ve enjoyed seeing them all. A HUGE ‘thank you’ to the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are appreciated!!

You can continue to post any comments here, but the June thread is now open for all new images (including any additional May material).

Phil and Karen 🏴

One last May. This is such an amazing crop (20% of frame?) that it still amazes me.

Porchfest 2024-05-11-14.jpg
  • Canon EOS R3
  • RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM
  • 105.0 mm
  • ƒ/4.5
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 100

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back