Your R System Images - December 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
these images combine R System shots blended with AI generated 'guest subjects'
Have you tried using Multiple Exposure in-camera to achieve the same thing? It can be very challenging as the camera setting remain the same for the duration.

Here is a ME I tried using the distance mountains due South at Blue Hour, then reorienting for the Moon about 40° elevation East-South-East. It would have been completely over exposed using the settings, so I held a 10-stop ND during the Moon exposure.

I view this as Art as this cannot happen in reality. Also the only AI used was inside my skull. 😂

7.jpg
  • Canon EOS R5
  • RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM
  • 200.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/6 sec
  • ISO 400

Have you tried using Multiple Exposure in-camera to achieve the same thing? It can be very challenging as the camera setting remain the same for the duration.

Here is a ME I tried using the distance mountains due South at Blue Hour, then reorienting for the Moon about 40° elevation East-South-East. It would have been completely over exposed using the settings, so I held a 10-stop ND during the Moon exposure.

I view this as Art as this cannot happen in reality. Also the only AI used was inside my skull. 😂

View attachment 23602
Hi Dean,

Your energy and imagination continue to inspire (and real life certainly beats my 'over a cup of coffee' virtual approach to playing around with stuff... :) ).

I may have to find time to play around with ME at some point (I'll add it to the ever growing Todo list), but in the meantime that is a very pleasing result.

Phil

*** Your R System Images - December 2023 *** Thread Closed…

A wonderful collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted by people all around the world and viewed by people all around the world - we’ve really enjoyed seeing them all. A HUGE ‘thank you’ to the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are appreciated!!

You can continue to post any comments here, but the January thread is now open for all new images (including any additional December material).

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

*** Your R System Images - December 2023 *** Thread Closed…

A wonderful collection of inspirational R System images this month - posted by people all around the world and viewed by people all around the world - we’ve really enjoyed seeing them all. A HUGE ‘thank you’ to the contributors and commentators - your talents and time are appreciated!!

You can continue to post any comments here, but the January thread is now open for all new images (including any additional December material).

Phil and Karen 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
A very big thank you Phil and Karen for managing our final monthly images thread for 2023 so superbly and for everyone who continues to post in these threads. Hopefully we will see some more growth here going into 2024! :)

A very big thank you Phil and Karen for managing our final monthly images thread for 2023 so superbly and for everyone who continues to post in these threads. Hopefully we will see some more growth here going into 2024! :)
Hi Tim,

Cheers, much appreciated - it's our pleasure!

P&K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest reviews

• Zoom Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
    5.00 star(s)
    Fast, sharp, and lightweight! A great lens
    This is my main workhorse of a lens and I love it. It's very light weight (only around 2.3 lbs) lens. I've been able to hand-hold it for an event...
    • Crysania
  • Canon EOS R6 Mark II
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic sport camera
    This camera is FANTASTIC. I'm a dog sports shooter, so very fast indoor action with a lot of obstacles to shoot in and around. This camera does a...
    • Crysania
  • Zoom Canon RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
    4.00 star(s)
    A good lens for what it does, with it's drawbacks
    I have had this lens since it came out and it is my lightweight go to lens for walking around in the city and using my infrared-converted camera...
    • Hali

New in the marketplace

Back